- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Product Warranty
- Product Otherdetails
- Similar Product By Tag
The SurvivalWRAPS paracord survival bracelet is an exclusive, budget friendly survival bracelet ready to help you in ANY survival situation. Rated the #1 BEST paracord bracelet for both quality and price, the Survival WRAPS survival bracelet contains practical survival tools you can count on in ANY weather, altitude, or survival condition. The paracord bracelet will last a lifetime with quality components with a 12+ ft paracord adjustable band. Paracord bracelet includes over several quality tools - Sharp Eye Knife, Several feet of Paracord, Magnesium, and HIGH QUALITY compass. This is a budget friendly survival bracelet that ALL hunters, campers, preppers, backpackers, etc should have!
Product Specs:- BEST Value, Highest Quality Paracord Bracelet - Survival Bracelet includes sharp eye knife, 12+ feet of paracord, and Magnesium fire starter rod.
Features & Benefits
- Unravel paracord to use as rope for shelter, trapping, fishing, and more!
- High quality compass to find your way home!
- Perfect for the Outdoor Enthusiast, Hunter, Camper, Military, Prepper, & more!
- Paracord Rope is Waterproof & Mildew Resistant!
- Secure a tent or tarp or shelter.
- Create a trap/snare for capturing animals for food.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for fishing line.
- Make netting for capturing fish.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for sewing or stitches.
- Hang your hunting kill (use as rope) to get it off the ground.
- Make a wound tourniquet.
- Secure a splint or sling for your arm.
- Make an belt/suspenders.
- Use it as emergency shoe-lace.
- Make a tow-line.
- String a clothes-line.
- Make a hammock.
- Make a sack for carrying gear.
- Hang tools from your body or backpack.
- Create a trip-wire or trap.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for dental floss.
- Hang food in trees to keep animals away.
- Create makeshift hand cuffs
- Use inner threads as tinder to start a fire.
- Use as handle wrap for knives and other weapons.
- Use it as a trail marker.
- Use as lashing to build a raft.
- Use it as string for a makeshift bow.
You May Also Like: