- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Product Warranty
- Product Otherdetails
- Similar Product By Tag
Introducing the most unique survival gear product, the Survival WATCH! Survival WATCH® is a patent pending survival gear accessory unlike anything on the market - period. This is the only paracord watch to offer a patent-pending buckle system containing a high quality compass, magnesium fire starter + scraper, and whistle. In addition to the buckle, the adjustable paracord band is 100% unique and patent-pending, and offers 12+ ft of 550-lb military spec. paracord, plus a comfortable fit that is ADJUSTABLE to wrist sizes 7-10 inches (99% of wrists).
Whether you are hunting, camping, hiking, biking, fishing, or just want to be prepared, this is the ultimate survival gear accessory.
NO need to disassemble the bracelet to use the fire starter or whistle - just un-snap the buckle in 1 second and create a spark, or high decibel emergency alert with ease!
For a limited time, if you buy 2 SurvivalWATCHES you get 1 Paracord Bracelet FREE + FREE Shipping!
- Highest Quality Hand-made Design - Patent-Pending
- 550-lb Military Grade Nylon Paracord Band - Adjustable to Wrist Sizes 7-10 inches
- Magnesium Flint-Rod Fire-starter with Scraper - Start a fire in SECONDS
- 150db Emergency Whistle & High Quality Compass
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM*
Features & Benefits:
- Wear the Comfortable Paracord Watch to be prepared 24/7!
- Not Bulky like other watches - Plus ADJUSTABLE to your perfect wrist size!
- Use the Stainless steel fire-striker and rod to start a fire.
- Unravel paracord to use as rope for shelter, trapping, fishing, and more!
- Blow the emergency whistle to alert rescuers.
- Use the High-Quality Compass to find your way home.
- *5 ATM Water resistant (shower with it, and submerge it for up to 15 min)
- Perfect Survival Gear for the Outdoor Enthusiast, Hunter, Camper, Military, Prepper, & more!
- Paracord Rope is Waterproof & Mildew Resistant! Adjusts to 99% of Wrist Sizes!
- 100% Unique Patent Pending Design!
- Secure a tent or tarp or shelter.
- Create a trap/snare for capturing animals for food.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for fishing line.
- Make netting for capturing fish.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for sewing or stitches.
- Hang your hunting kill (use as rope) to get it off the ground.
- Make a wound tourniquet.
- Secure a splint or sling for your arm.
- Make an belt/suspenders.
- Use it as emergency shoe-lace.
- Make a tow-line.
- String a clothes-line.
- Make a hammock.
- Make a sack for carrying gear.
- Hang tools from your body or backpack.
- Create a trip-wire or trap.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for dental floss.
- Hang food in trees to keep animals away.
- Create makeshift hand cuffs
- Use inner threads as tinder to start a fire.
- Use as handle wrap for knives and other weapons.
- Use it as a trail marker.
- Use as lashing to build a raft.
- Use it as string for a makeshift bow.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd May 2017
The survival watch is an amazing product and I'm really happy with it. However, the face of the watch fogs up when I shower. I noticed that the design has a small flaw. North on the compass is slightly attracted to the metal scraper. Apart from that, all the features of the watch work perfectly. Unfortunately, the watch arrived later than guaranteed. I ordered the product on the 14th of April but it didn't arrive until the 19th.
One of a kind
Posted by North girl 80 on 26th May 2015
So I bought this for my husband who is a flight engineer for the rare chance he was ever downed in the high arctic here in Canada, it looks pretty good. He hasn't had it long enough to know how it wears. I had to order a bigger size(10). I hope it fits him!!!! I am a bit irritated I can't return the one that doesn't fit.(I opened it to see if it would be big enough)
Great for camping
Posted by Son loves it on 4th Jan 2015
I purchased this for my son who loves to go camping with his buddies often. He says that he loves all of the features and the comfort around his wrist. He likes the ease of starting a fire and he loves the campus. Overall he is happy and now all of his friends want to buy one as well.
Posted by Danny on 4th Jan 2015
I love this watch! I purchased it for camping trips and I love it so far. It has many very nice features and a great price! I like that it is water proof and mildew proof. I love the fire starting feature as it is cool and unique. Overall with the price and features I would highly recommend this watch!
Posted by Backdoor Tom on 4th Jan 2015
Me and my family were recently stranded in the woods and could not find a way out. This product kept us alive so I highly suggest it. It has a fire starter to keep warm. It also has a loud whistle but that was no use because no one was near bye. The part that saved us was the compass. We figured if we kept going west we would finally find civilization and we did. Overall I highly recommend this life saving watch.
Posted by Ken W. on 4th Jan 2015
I bought this in case of emergency in the future. When I first put it on I was surprised on how comfy it is to wear. It has a built in paracord for rope which is cool. It has a very loud whistle if you are in trouble it would be helpful. It has a nice compass that actually works. It also has the ability to start a fire which is cool. It is also waterproof which is nice. Overall I highly recommend this watch!
Posted by Steve Eilers on 4th Jan 2015
This is a very cool survival watch! It works great. I went on a camping trip to test it out and it worked flawlessly. It is very comfortable and nice. It has a fire starter built in which is really cool for surviving in the cold. The emergency whistle is loud and very nice! It has a compass that works great! Overall I would highly recommend this watch.
You May Also Like: