- Product Description
- Product Videos
- Product Warranty
- Product Otherdetails
- Similar Product By Tag
Introducing the most unique survival gear product, the Survival WATCH! Survival WATCH® is a patent pending survival gear accessory unlike anything on the market - period. This is the only paracord watch to offer a patent-pending buckle system containing a high quality compass, magnesium fire starter + scraper, and whistle. In addition to the buckle, the adjustable paracord band is 100% unique and patent-pending, and offers 12+ ft of 550-lb military spec. paracord, plus a comfortable fit that is ADJUSTABLE to wrist sizes 7-10 inches (99% of wrists).
Whether you are hunting, camping, hiking, biking, fishing, or just want to be prepared, this is the ultimate survival gear accessory.
NO need to disassemble the bracelet to use the fire starter or whistle - just un-snap the buckle in 1 second and create a spark, or high decibel emergency alert with ease!
For a limited time, if you buy 2 SurvivalWATCHES you get 1 Paracord Bracelet FREE + FREE Shipping!
- Highest Quality Hand-made Design - Patent-Pending
- 550-lb Military Grade Nylon Paracord Band - Adjustable to Wrist Sizes 7-10 inches
- Magnesium Flint-Rod Fire-starter with Scraper - Start a fire in SECONDS
- 150db Emergency Whistle & High Quality Compass
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM*
Features & Benefits:
- Wear the Comfortable Paracord Watch to be prepared 24/7!
- Not Bulky like other watches - Plus ADJUSTABLE to your perfect wrist size!
- Use the Stainless steel fire-striker and rod to start a fire.
- Unravel paracord to use as rope for shelter, trapping, fishing, and more!
- Blow the emergency whistle to alert rescuers.
- Use the High-Quality Compass to find your way home.
- *5 ATM Water resistant (shower with it, and submerge it for up to 15 min)
- Perfect Survival Gear for the Outdoor Enthusiast, Hunter, Camper, Military, Prepper, & more!
- Paracord Rope is Waterproof & Mildew Resistant! Adjusts to 99% of Wrist Sizes!
- 100% Unique Patent Pending Design!
- Secure a tent or tarp or shelter.
- Create a trap/snare for capturing animals for food.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for fishing line.
- Make netting for capturing fish.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for sewing or stitches.
- Hang your hunting kill (use as rope) to get it off the ground.
- Make a wound tourniquet.
- Secure a splint or sling for your arm.
- Make an belt/suspenders.
- Use it as emergency shoe-lace.
- Make a tow-line.
- String a clothes-line.
- Make a hammock.
- Make a sack for carrying gear.
- Hang tools from your body or backpack.
- Create a trip-wire or trap.
- Split the cord - Use the inner threads for dental floss.
- Hang food in trees to keep animals away.
- Create makeshift hand cuffs
- Use inner threads as tinder to start a fire.
- Use as handle wrap for knives and other weapons.
- Use it as a trail marker.
- Use as lashing to build a raft.
- Use it as string for a makeshift bow.
Amazing flint & watch!
Posted by Brody on 4th Jan 2015
The fire starter on this watch was so easy to use, even my flint set didn’t spark up like this watch. The watch also feels really strong so there is no need worry about any rough damage from being outside. The watch fits great so there isn’t any issues for me with this great product.
Posted by Brian B on 4th Jan 2015
I enjoy hanging out in the outdoors a lot and many times it would be going on a quick walk to being out for hours. This watch is very useful to me because many times I don’t like to go through the hassle of carrying a kit with me when I’m going on a short walk.
Posted by Justin S on 4th Jan 2015
I love this watch, it has a lot of functions but at the same time it isn’t pricey at all. In fact I found the price to be reasonable. The watch fits perfectly on my wrist and the watch feels very sturdy and doesn’t feel cheap. Overall great watch.
Great for hikes!
Posted by James K. on 4th Jan 2015
I go on a lot of sole hikes and this watch is the perfect one to take with me. It provides a great deal of security for me when I’m outside. This watch takes away a lot of bulk because I no longer need to include a compass in my pocket.
A good purchase for me
Posted by Steve Eilers on 4th Jan 2015
I’m not much of an outdoor enthusiast but I like to purchase and own cool well designed things. This watch is perfect for the price, it comes with a flint and also a compass. The watch feels great on my hand and the watch is of good quality, great watch.
You May Also Like: